Frequently Asked Questions
Does the tube still hold rounds?
No, the tube is empty. It may hold our Springbok Pump Assist system, however the OEM spring and follower are removed. The shotgun is purely mag fed.
What is the Springbok Pump Assist?
The Springbok Pump Assist is a Black Aces Tactical original. The action tube is sprung. After the shot, your natural reaction is to rack back. The Springbok Pump Assist pulls the action tube forward for you, chambering the next round. You can run very fast with this system.
Do you sell the Springbok Pump Assist separately?
No, we do not. It’s an in house install only.
Is it legal in (insert state here)?
Yes, the long barrel shotguns are 50 State legal. Please check your local laws for details. The short barrel weapons are not legal in California, New York, nor Massachusetts.
Do you make a kit for my shotgun, (insert random shotgun here)?
No. While our patent covers every shotgun ever created, we for now have chosen a Mossberg 500 base as the Mossberg 500 has lent itself very well to being mag fed.
Do the barrels accept chokes?
You will need to check the specifications of the specific firearm. Many of our firearms do accept chokes.
What rounds do the shotguns accept?
2¾” Buckshot, birdshot, and slugs. The mags do not accept 3″ or 3½” shells. We use Remington during our testing.
What is your cancellation policy?
Black Aces Tactical will assess a 50% fee to any and all cancelled purchases. 50% restocking fee applies to any any all purchases made through Black Aces Tactical.
How old do I have to be to purchase?
For barrel 18″ and above, 18 years old and older can purchase from a local dealer (local laws apply). For short barrels, barrel under 18″, a customer must be 21 years of age or older (local laws apply).
Suppressor Warranty Statement
Black Aces Tactical takes pride in our United States based machining and assembly capabilities and stand behind our products. We will gladly repair our product at no charge in the event of defects in material and workmanship. If damage occurs as a result of your use and mishandling, you can trust our reasonable repair pricing.
Black Aces Tactical certifies that all sound suppressors manufactured by them are free of defects in materials and/or workmanship, and that they meet manufacturing specifications at the time of manufacture. It is our intent that the customer be completely satisfied with the product. Certain Black Aces Tactical products may be classified as ordnance and/or implements of war and are sold by us with the specific understanding that Black Aces Tactical has taken every reasonable precaution in providing our customers with inherently safe merchandise. We assume no liability whatsoever for unsafe handling or operation by the purchaser or his agents. Black Aces Tactical assumes no responsibility whatsoever and we will honor no claims for damages, regardless of nature, for physical injury or property damage resulting from careless and/or irresponsible handling, adjustments to equipment, improper operation, neglect, or abuse. Black Aces Tactical reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice, in prices, to change specification or design, to add or remove accessory materials, and to add or delete items without incurring any obligation. Use of ammunition that does not meet SAAMI specifications will void all warranties.
CANCELLATION OF TRANSFERS OR RETURN OF SUPPRESSORS
Once an order has been placed and BATFE paperwork has been filed there is a sliding scale for returns/order cancellation based on our investment of time and effort in filing paperwork, various production and shipping costs incurred by Black Aces Tactical, and allocation of inventory to a specific customer, preventing us from selling it to someone else during the time period that BATFE is processing paperwork. In some cases, a VOID request or return transfer paperwork must also be filed so the silencer is not recorded as in your inventory by the BATFE, adding to our labor costs. Restock fees are as follow:
- Cancellation after purchase: 40%
- Cancellation after BATFE paperwork is filed, but product has not yet shipped: 50% restock/cancellation fee.
- Cancellation once BATFE forms are approved, but product has not yet shipped: 75% restock/cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after shipment/receipt of product: 90% restocking fee.
- Return of product after use or modification: NO REFUNDS. RETURN OF DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE SUPPRESSORS
If a suppressor is damaged due to a manufacturing defect once it has been fired, it may be returned to Black Aces Tactical for repair or replacement. Determination to repair or replace is made solely at our discretion and only after we have opportunity to examine and determine cause of damage is due to manufacturer defect. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover shipping costs and insurance to return the suppressor to Black Aces Tactical for inspection or repair. Black Aces Tactical will pay any reasonable shipping and insurance costs to return the unit to you. For any repair returns, to ensure proper legal procedures are completed,
Proper documentations required: Copy of issued stamp, Black Aces Tactical General Service Form properly completed.
U.S. Concealed Carry Association
Unfortunately, owning a gun or weapon just isn’t enough to protect your family… their future and everything you’ve worked for is STILL at risk in the aftermath of a self-defense incident like a robbery or a break-in!
So, what can YOU do?
Arm yourself and your family with the best self-defense education, training and legal protection available from the USCCA.
You see, when you activate your USCCA Membership you INSTANTLY get access to:
- Expert Legal Protection When You Need it Most… As a USCCA Member you’ll have access to incredible benefits like up to $2,250,000 in up-front legal protection, a 24/7 award-winning Critical Response Team AND a nationwide legal network.
- Your Subscription to Concealed Carry Magazine… The “ultimate resource for responsibly armed Americans” and the official publication of the USCCA — your membership gets you INSTANT access print and digital issues.
- FREE Admission to the Annual Concealed Carry Expo… Join thousands of like-minded individuals every year at the #1 destination for American gun owners. You’ll experience 3 days of guns, gear and expert training you can trust.
- Industry-Leading Education and Resources… Learn from industry experts in the fields of the legal defense, current events and concealed carry lifestyle.
- World-Class Self-Defense Training… Take your training to the next level with the USCCA’s videos, broadcasts and scenario-based training series.
- Exclusive Discounts and Member-Only Perks… Who doesn’t like new gear!? Every USCCA Membership comes with exclusive USCCA and industry discounts from top name brands.
- 100% American Based… We take pride in our country, and we prove it with our people! Contact our 100% American-based staff any time day or night. We’re standing by 24/7 to take your call.
When you activate your USCCA Membership you’re doing so much more than joining a community of over 300,000 like-minded individuals. You’re becoming your family’s ULTIMATE protector.
And don’t forget, your USCCA Membership always comes with a 100% Money-Back Bulletproof Guarantee. If you’re not happy for any reason, just call our American-based Member Services Team for a full refund — no questions asked!
It’s literally ZERO risk and ALL reward!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, activate your risk-free protection now.
Take care and stay safe.
President | USCCA
P.S. Frankly, your USCCA Membership exists to provide YOU with complete peace of mind as your family’s ultimate protector. The instant you activate your membership you’ll get access to all of these benefits and a 100% Bulletproof, Money-Back Guarantee.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Activate the lifesaving benefits of your USCCA Membership now.